Why should you have a fall furnace cleaning and safety inspection?
Many times I've been on a furnace "clean and check" where I have discovered and solved tons of service problems on the spot. I have been able to identify huge safety concerns and suggest affordable solutions. This is worth the price of the furnace cleaning, let alone peace of mind. I am a believer of "you get what you pay for."
Here are some of the benefits of a furnace cleaning & safety inspection:
- Solve problems before they occur.
- Fact: Furnace maintenance saves fuel.
- Even Consumers Energy recommends yearly maintenance.
- Yearly inspections will prolong the life of your furnace system.
- Left unserviced, a furnace can stop working suddenly leaving your family in the cold.
- Most importantly: Carbon Monoxide test of every furnace. It can be a health hazard. Technicians say a furnace inspection can reveal faulty heat exchangers with carbon monoxide leaks which are hard to detect because the gas is colorless and odorless. Carbon Monoxide can lead to headaches, dizziness, nausea and even death.
An estimated 500 people a year die each year and 15,000 people are taken to emergency rooms because of exposure each year.
- 75% of all "no heat service calls" are due to lack of maintenance.
Call Polar Bear today and schedule a Furnace clean and check for only $74.95!